Wednesday 16 July 2008

A simple celebration

Today, the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, is my 20th Anniversary of Ordination. I will never forget that era of my life, between the ages of 19 and 21, when I was receiving my vocation to the Priesthood. Twenty years after ordination and I am so pleased to be a priest at the time when the Church is beginning to embrace a genuine Liturgical reform. But above all, I am overtaken by the awareness that my task in life is to be a priest of the New Evangelisation. Please pray for me, that I will be able to totally embrace my calling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am praying for you. Your comments on areas for the New Evangelization are excellent.
Sr. Mary Jeremiah OP

Mulier Fortis said...

Congratulations. Ad multos annos!

Anonymous said...

Luminous Mysteries said for you tonight, Fr Richard.

Fr Richard Aladics said...

Thanks, Bernadette and family.